Lotus 211 – last one ever made
£45,000 | Location: Manchester
Last ever 211 built by Lotus, number #358 of 358 built, documented by Lotus on Certificate of Provenance.
Invited by Lotus Motorsport to attend and be displayed at the 70th Anniversary event at Hethel in 2018.
Signed by Lotus engineers under the front clam during final build.
Faultlessly reliable and fantastic condition. Incredible experience to drive.
The car has had an easy life, only driven on dry roads and visiting the track just once.
Documented service by Lotus specialists Paul Matty, Oakmere Lotus and Pheonix Motorsport.
A unique find. With it’s superb history, specification and condition it could be kept as an investment car, or used as intended.
Additional extras include:
– 260 PS Supercharger pack
– Sports suspension pack
– Ohlins 2-way adjustable dampers
– RS14 brake pads
– Braided stainless steel hoses
– Adjustable traction and launch control
– Rare CUP 260 Lightweight forged alloys
– UK SVA Pack
– GT4 carbon fibre rear wing (original included)
– Lotus Momo quick release steering wheel
– Original Lotus custom 2-11 shower cap cover
– Essential under wheel arch fibre glass protection coating (cars without this crack on the arch)
– PPF protection from new
It has all the extra essential upgrades fitted by Steve Williams Lotus at cost of £5k (receipt available).
– Pro Alloy High Capacity fuel tank
– Pro Alloy Aluminium radiator
– Moroso Anti Surge Baffle Sump
– Laminova oil cooler system
– Recommended replacement Engine mounts
#358 of 358 Built
260 PS Supercharger Pack
Sports Suspension Pack
Ohlins 2-way Adjustable Dampers
RS14 Brake Pads
Pro Alloy High Capacity Fuel Tank
Pro Alloy Aluminium Radiator
Laminova Oil Cooler System