Although LoTRDC is a non-profit club run by a team of unpaid volunteers it does require a number of sponsors to help cover some of the costs of running a race series. Our philosophy has always been that drivers should cover the cost of their track time via race entry fee’s whilst sponsorship should cover promotion and marketing costs such as Advertising, TV, Media and Branding.
With the best race calendars, packed grids and a huge fan base there really are no better championships to be involved with.
2022 CHAMPIONSHIP SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
We have a number of championship sponsorship packages available for the 2022 season for our FIA authorised European Championship – Lotus Cup Europe.
Packages start at 3000€ and can be tailored to suit specific requirements.
Championship sponsorship includes:
- Logo on both sides of ALL championship entered cars
- Logo & hyperlink on all pages of the LCE website
- Full page advert included in 2022 Lotus Cup Europe brochure
- Logo on minimum of 20,000 driver autograph & promotional postcards
- Opportunity to place leaflets in race centre at all rounds
- Round sponsorship of choice (subject to availability)
Facts and figures
Lotus Cup Europe is the World’s premier Lotus race Championship.
The Championship joins a number of prestigious events throughout the calendar year and is fully authorised by the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile).
- FIA approved – FIA International Championship status, similar to DTM & Blancpain
- Group Lotus – the only race series fully supported by Group Lotus
- TV – high quality 1 hr TV programme
- TV – broadcast on Amazon Prime in UK & USA as well as facebook and other regional channels
- Spectators – 200,000+ live spectators (last pre-covid season)
- Social Media – 60,000+ Facebook fans in addition to 5,000 newsletter subscribers
- Facebook (last pre-covid season) – 3 million views / 200,000 video views / 250,000+ likes
- Print – 300,000+ flyers & postcards distributed over the last 10+ years
- Print – 10,000 LCE brochures & 10,000+ LCE postcards will be distributed in 2021
- Lotus community support – Lotus Forums & all major Lotus clubs publish news & info
- Lotus on Track – exclusive access to the world’s largest track day club – 4000+ members