Although LoTRDC is a non-profit club run by a team of unpaid volunteers it does require a number of sponsors to help cover some of the costs of running a race series. Our philosophy has always been that drivers should cover the cost of their track time via race entry fee’s whilst sponsorship should cover promotion and marketing costs such as Advertising, TV, Media and Branding.
With the best race calendars, packed grids and a huge fan base there really are no better championships to be involved with.
2023 CHAMPIONSHIP SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
We have a number of championship sponsorship packages available for the 2023 season for our FIA authorised European Championship – Lotus Cup Europe.
Packages start at 1000€ and can be tailored to requirements.
|Championship sponsorship can include:|
|General partnerships: 3 available.|
Exclusive lubricants partnership available.
Media partnership options.
For further information please contact:
Facts and figures
Lotus Cup Europe is the World’s premier Lotus race Championship.
The Championship joins a number of prestigious events throughout the calendar year and is fully authorised by the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile).
- The only race series fully supported by Lotus
- 200,000 spectators at events in 2022
- 59,000 Facebook fans with 2.9 million views & over 90,000 likes in 2022, and 7,000 newsletter subscribed supporters
- 300,000+ flyers & postcards distributed over the last 10+ years – 5,000 LCE guides & 10,000+ LCE postcards will be distributed in 2023
- Lotus on Track – Exclusive access to the World’s largest track day club – 4300+ members
- Websites, online presence and the Lotus community – Supported by the best Lotus enthusiast clubs around Europe